1. President of the Biodynamic Association of Sri Lanka - BDASL (2016 ~ 2020)
2. Active member of the Biodynamic association of Sri Lanka - BDASL.
2. Vice president of the Marginalized Organic Producers Association (Demeter, EU, NOP, JAS and Fairtrade certified organization, 2010 ~ 2020)
Medizinalpflanzen, Kräuter, Gewürze,
Trainer for biodynamic preparation making, storing and field application.
Special crops - Tea, Vegetable, Coconut and spice
When I was graduated in B.Sc. Bio-science and studied agriculture in school my aspiration was to lead our local farming communities towards an environment friendly, ethical base concept. Through my past experience and knowledge I was able to do a better service for my nation specially by practicing Organic and Biodynamic agricultural methods with Fair trade concepts. Through the vast knowledge I gained during past years, now I think it is the time for me to share my knowledge with relevant local and International communities for the betterment of whole world. In addition I would like to move forward with agricultural experiments such as to combine our indigenous farming knowledge (Sri Lankan traditional farming methods) with biodynamic agricultural practices.
In diesem Jahr werde ich an folgenden regionalen, nationalen oder internationalen Konferenzen/Seminaren teilnehmen
1. I have participated a Biodynamic agriculture conference at Gotheanum, Switzerland. 2016 ~ 2020.
2. I have participated a international Biodynamic advisors training on 10th February 2020 at agriculture section, Gotheanum, Switzerland.
3. I will participate organic and Biodynamic farming seminar at University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
In folgenden Ländern habe ich praktische Erfahrung in der Beratung und/oder der biodynamischen Landwirtschaft