1. President of the Biodynamic Association of Sri Lanka - BDASL (2016 ~ 2020)
2. Active member of the Biodynamic association of Sri Lanka - BDASL.
2. Vice president of the Marginalized Organic Producers Association (Demeter, EU, NOP, JAS and Fairtrade certified organization, 2010 ~ 2020)
Fields of work
Aromatic and Medicinal Plants,
Trainer for biodynamic preparation making, storing and field application.
Special crops - Tea, Vegetable, Coconut and spice
Lectures, Tutorial, Workshop,
When I was graduated in B.Sc. Bio-science and studied agriculture in school my aspiration was to lead our local farming communities towards an environment friendly, ethical base concept. Through my past experience and knowledge I was able to do a better service for my nation specially by practicing Organic and Biodynamic agricultural methods with Fair trade concepts. Through the vast knowledge I gained during past years, now I think it is the time for me to share my knowledge with relevant local and International communities for the betterment of whole world. In addition I would like to move forward with agricultural experiments such as to combine our indigenous farming knowledge (Sri Lankan traditional farming methods) with biodynamic agricultural practices.
This year I will participate at the following regional, national or international conferences
1. I have participated a Biodynamic agriculture conference at Gotheanum, Switzerland. 2016 ~ 2020.
2. I have participated a international Biodynamic advisors training on 10th February 2020 at agriculture section, Gotheanum, Switzerland.
3. I will participate organic and Biodynamic farming seminar at University of Peradeniya, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
I have practical experience in advisory services and/or biodynamic agriculture in the following countries